Dear School Community,
I hope everything is well with you and your families.
Please be advised that the Union City High School will be hosting their Annual HOSA's Blood Drive on Thursday, January 28th, 2021. This is a great opportunity for those who would like to donate blood and help to save lives.
Event: HOSA's Annual Spring Blood Drive.
Location: Columbia Park Mall (in vacant space next to the Dollar Power Store)
Date: Thursday, January, 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Eligibility to Donate (*UCHS Students):
- Must be at least 16 years old or older
- Parent Consent Form Signed (Mr. Lewis requests ALL UCHS students to have one completed including 18 yr olds)
- Must Have Enough Iron (This will be determined by the nurses)
- Must sign up at: HTTPS://FORMS.GLE/K43FPQLZZ8KQ9KTU9(to schedule an appointment)
- Must bring a valid form of identification (Driver License or School ID)
Attached are the flyers for this blood drive event. In advance, THANK YOU for helping save lives in New Jersey.
Director of Community Relations